Thursday, October 1, 2009

teach me lord, your way

Father help me to love in a "gentle" way
I'm gonna live the way You want me to live
I'm gonna give until there's just no more to give
I'm gonna love till there there's just no more to love
I can never out love you Lord.
Lord do a work on me right now
Perform surgery on my heart.....
I wanna be like You
All the pleasures I used to love
Are fading with time
Help me leave it all at Calvary
Help me with Megan I seem to lose it with her so often
Heal her of her diabetes and heal her heart.
Sometimes I think she feels no reason for living
Create a new heart in me
Mend broken dreams Lord .... I have walked through valleys as all of us have
but I've come to far to look back ... I'm looking forward to the day I see you
break forth through the clouds... thank you father for having hearing ears....


Songs that I love below.....

I'm so glad I'm a part of the family of God
I've been washed in the fountain
Cleansed by His blood
Joint heirs with Jesus
As we travel this sod
For I'm born in the family
The family of God


The king is coming the king is coming
I just heard the trumpet sounding
And now His face I see
Praise God..... He's coming for me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment