Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jacobs wish

I was thinking today about my children when they were little and when Jacob was about ten, I was really reading a lot about Smith Wigglesworth, and I would read the book to Jacob. He was sooo enthralled about his life, that he asked me if he could keep the book I was reading to him. He one day said to me... "When I grow up I want to be just like Wigglesworth! He at that time thought he wanted to be a pastor so I called up Pastor Gerry and asked him if he would mentor him for a day. So Jacob followed him around for a whole day to see what a pastor did during his day. Pastor Gerry told him that day that he was going to tell God that he wanted Him to save Jacob for one of his daughters.......... up until 2000, my prayer for Jacob was that God would anoint him like he has the pastors through the great revivals. In 2000 I laid that prayer down because of depression, and for a time I was not walking with God. But.......... I have picked my visions and prayers back up again soooooooooooooooooo" JASON.... ARE YOU READY?

No comments:

Post a Comment